Pages

02 April 2008



TREASURE CHEST

This treasure chest was made out of a box which I bought from a dollar shop. I wrapped it with a patterned paper that matches our motif (which I also bought from the dollar shop) and put a brown ribbon around to somehow seal the box. I also put a brownish-coloured flowers to accentuate the chest.




GUEST BOOK

This guest book was on special in Koorong and I decided to match its cover with the treasure chest that I made. I put a brown organza ribbon on the side and accentuate it with orange flower blings (from Spotlight of course!)


RING PILLOW


Our ring pillow was part of my bridal gown package. It originally came in the traditional ivory and white colours but I decided to jazz it up to (again) match our wedding colours. I just used coordinated ribbons in brown and orange (satin and organza) and that's it! Materials used were all from Spotlight.









Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin