Pages

03 April 2008

layouts for today




I LOVE BEING ME

- - I'm posting 2 copies of this layout just to show the difference between a layout taken with and without the flash effect. I didn't use a flash on the first image that's why the colours look more lively than the other shot. I handwritten the word "funny" and the very short journal at the bottom using my Creations pens. Just checking if my handwriting pulse is still A-Ok (hehehe) Anyways, there goes my bubbly and cheeky but very sweet baby boy, Jhetro.

Materials: Brenda Pinnick Designs pp (Village Colour, Taffy) by Grant Archival, FLAVIA pp (Celebrations of Life), foam alphabet & bear stickers, Creations pens (softies), Bazzill cs (red)




MY BOYS

-- a lovely photo of the 3 boys in my life. This is actually my 2nd LO but ended up to be the 4th as I put it on hold 'coz I was looking for the alphabet stickers to use. This is the first time I used my shape punch (stars) and my vellum quotes. This LO was inspired by one of the LO's that I've seen over the internet (sorry, I forgot the site)..but it's basically a LO for beginners (like me).

Materials: Brenda Pinnick Designs pp (Taffy) by Grant Archival, COLORBOK pp, Bazzill cs for the base, foam alphabet stickers, star punch, cardstock stickers by Make it..Personal, vellum quotes
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin