Pages

15 April 2008

new layout

my beautiful family



here's my new layout to share. this family photo of ours was taken 3yrs ago back in the Philippines. I've been meaning to finish this layout since last week but time didn't permit me to do so. but then, I was able to finish it while taking a rest due to flu symptoms (at least I'm still productive even when I wasn't feeling well hehehe...creative as well) thank God for my wonderful hubby who did all the chores that I usually do and for taking care of me and my kids. here's for my beautiful family...

Journalling:

"But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

Materials: Bazzill cs (Desert sun), Dena Designs pp (Fashion Fun & Fleur) by Grant Archival, Me and My Big Ideas pp (Scrappychic), decorative ribbon in brown, Bella! flowers, pearlised drops (PaperScissorsRock), Fiskars shape cutter (for the alphabets, shapes and borders)

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin