Pages

02 April 2008

TRADITIONAL SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS



yeheyy! I have made my very first traditional scrapbook page. I'm a beginner when it comes to paper and scissors scrapbooking but I love the outcome...well, it's not that bad somehow. =) I used our family photos taken last Christmas for a Christmas theme page. I used the border punchers that I bought and the Christmas stickers that I have on hand. I have started with another page and will soon post it on this blog so watch out for it. so... what do you think?




here's our wedding scrapbook page! my 2nd LO in 2days...not that bad hehehe! our colours were brown and orange so it went well with the patterned paper that I bought from Spotlight the other day (c/o Kaiser)..I also used copper coloured card stock (which were left overs from our DIY wedding invites), and the brown flower brads from Spotlight as well. my darling husband liked it very much..and I liked it as well...of course =) now I'm on to my next LO...can't wait to develop my skills in scrapbooking. thanks for the internet info, I'm learning a lot. I will do another page using our wedding photos...so, we'll see how it goes this time.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin