Pages

04 May 2008

layout for my darling husband

hello! I've been off my blog for quite sometime now and haven't done any layout for about a week (I think). now, I'm posting with a layout which I was able to finish in an hour yesterday. this is of course, for my darling husband (ILOVEYOU MAHAL!). here, I used vellum for the first time (aside from vellum words) and was glad to see that it looked good. I have lots of patterned vellum just sitting in my cupboard so I thought, why not give it a try? this gives me an idea to make use of my vellum for my future projects =) here's my latest layout for you to see..




Title: MY BETTER HALF

Materials: Cloud 9 designs pp, patterned vellum, vellum words, cardstock, buttons

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin