Pages

19 June 2008

bloom dots/swiss dots card


here's a card that I made using the Bloom Dots and Swiss Dots folders. I used both the negative (left side of the card) and positive side (right side of the card) of the Bloom Dots for a different kind of effect. I then coloured the dots in the middle using my watercolour pencils. I decided to colour them to somehow put a bit of life to this very white card. So, how was I able to put the Swiss dots in the middle? hmmm...guess it made you thinking soon as you saw this card (am I right?) will tell you the secret recipe in a little while.


gotta go back to my cardmaking. thanks for looking. will post more later!


GOD BLESS US!


hugs,
jhet

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin