Pages

07 June 2008

my Saturday project accomplishments...

ANOTHER ALTERED CD

here's another altered cd which I did for my good friend & sister in Christ -- CINDY. she requested for this Bible verse as well as the colour theme to be used. we were at her place last night for our Bible Study (it was my hubby's birthday yesterday). I asked her what her favorite Bible verse was and she said it's Isaiah 40:31, the very same Bible verse that Chrystle had asked me to put on the altered cd that I also made for her. So, here it is...will give it to Cindy tomorrow as we'll see each other for our Church Sunday service.


I used patterned papers by Me & My Big Ideas, Fiskars texture plates (for embossing), versa mark ink pad, and decorative ribbon


BIRTHDAY CARD


This one is for a friend as well (who also celebrated his birthday yesterday). Just a simple card using Happy Birthday embossing folder. I inked the negative side of the folder with metallic silver ink pad and I added cardstock (top and bottom) courtesy of DCWV (from the glitter stack collection) to complement the silvery colour of the embossed card (the photo didn't do justice for that) I just so simply like DCWV's papers, they're very gorgeous especially the glittered ones like this.

Thanks for looking!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin