Pages

20 August 2008

birthday card and my new Copic Spica glitter pen

I have another birthday card to share with you and I made this for one of my closest friends back in the Philippines. She just gave birth to another baby boy and I just included my congratulations in this card.

yes! I already got my first Copic Markers! yay!! got 3 of them...I'll post their colours next time and upload pics of them as well. I also got a Copic Spica glitter pen (the clear one). I actually used Copic Spica in my cupcake's frosting (hope you can see it in this picture)...I was trying to capture the glitter but I just couldn't :( For the red cherry on top, I used my Kindyglitz red to give it more life.

and btw, I already know how to tie knots on cards...so, my future cards will have more ribbons on it. :)



have a blessed day and take care!

JHET
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I bet she will love it!! :) oooh... you got some copics... how exciting!! :) I'm hoping to get some soon!! :) where did you get them??
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin