Pages

10 September 2008

NEW STUFFS AND IMAGE SWAPS!

Hello! Hello! Hello!!! I'm excited to share with you my new stuffs which all arrived today. Below are some stuffs that I ordered from BizzyBecs and Hanna Stamps. The blue pad is a piercing mat and it came together with the Snow Dots embossing folder and the piercing tool. These arrived yesterday, while the ones fr Hanna Stamps arrived today. I'm so excited because these stamps are my "first" Hanna stamps and the Copic sets are my first set as well (I bought individual markers before) And guess what else came in the mail today???



These gorgeous images from my very first image swap! Sammi hosted this swap at SCS and as I've said before, we just did it locally. These images all came in 2 pieces each..

So, yeah..that's it for tonight. I will try my very best to come up with a card using one of these new images (including my new stamps), THAT's IF my energy will still permit me to do so. I already feel sleepy and maybe because I slept late the other day (I slept very late....as late as 4am! lol!). Hubby and I watched a movie on TV and I never took noticed of time..I was surprised when I saw the clock and it was 4am!!! So, what could you expect? I still have to recharge my body batt in order to be in full power again (hahaha!)

Nyt guys....blessings to all.

hugs,
jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Great Goodies you got!! Congratulations and am looking forward to your creations from them. Welcome to SBS22 :O)

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin