Pages

16 October 2008

Birthday Cards I Received

Hello everyone! Hope all is well with you. I just want to share here the cards that I received on my birthday.

This one si from Joanne Kitchener. I met her barely 2wks ago from Scrapbook.com and she always leave lovely comments on my gallery there. She sent me this card upon knowing that my birthday is on Oct 13 (she knew it I think 2 or 3 days before my birthday). This came all the way from England. Thanks Jo!



And this one is of course, from Janette Olsen. I so, so like her cards and the way she creates them and so I requested her to make a birthday card for me. lol! She's so accomodating and she even sent me some stuffs. Thanks so much, Janette. The sentiment is really inspirational. :)

Will post more later once I finished my pending projects. Have a blessed day!











Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin