Pages

12 October 2008

I'M BACK!!

Hello everyone! Me and my family just got back from our Church Family Camp and we feel so refreshed and rejuvenated! It was full of fun and at the same time full of God's words and the main theme for the camp is about "Prayer". One Pastor taught about the "formula" to have the anointing to flow through you and it is - Faith + (Prayer and Fasting) = Annointing! The message was very powerful and and I also learned that we must pray without ceasing (meaning everyday, 24/7) and we must not be shy or timid before God when we pray. Instead we must be loud and bold to tell Him our prayer requests. Anyway, even if we keep silent, God knows what's in our heart and mind -- so better yet, speak it up. Amen?! It was a very nice experience for me especially that my birthday will be tomorrow (and the day after will be my wedding anniversary), it's a very, very nice preparation for the added year in my life and I really thank God for it.

So..I'm back to our regular program. Actually, 2 days before we left for the family camp, I whipped up an anniversary card for my husband. I made it ahead of time knowing that I will not have the slightest chance to make him a card once we're back from the camp. And besides, he will have his off on my birthday and the day after so, yeah, the chance is too slim for me. LOL!

I don't have a stamped image of a couple and so I searched for some images on the internet and ended up with this:




I patterned the sketch with SC193 over at SCS. I coloured the image basically with my Copic markers. The sentiment was also computer-generated. Now, the only thing I have to do is to write the message inside without him seeing me. ;)

Oh, btw, I won a stamp over Camilla's blog. Yipee!!! What a nice surprise after the camp!!

Thanks for always visiting my blog and for the lovely comments you leave.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your husband will love this card. You did a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute & clever of you! He'll love it, I'm sure!
    Congratulations on your anniversary & Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin