Pages

14 October 2008

Thanks Everyone!

Just want to say THANK YOU to those who greeted me on my birthday yesterday and my wedding anniversary which is today. :) Thanks also to those who sent me their greetings through cards (both through snail mail and e-card). I appreciate it a lot. Thanks for remembering, guys! I thank God for another year in my life and praying for more birthdays and anniversaries to come. I just cooked some native foods and had cake and ice cream yesterday. My BIL and his family went over and also a Filipino family who's close to us. AND my loving husband loves the anniversary card that I made for him :) Btw, here is what hubby gave me on my birthday:

Yay! A Xyron 5" Creative Station sticker maker! Woohoo!! Can't wait to use it and make projects out of it. I'm now currently searching through the net for some ideas and projects. Any suggestion?

And oh!! I won on Peggy's blog candy --- now I can have her Peggy's Pretties!!! I just can't believe that I'm already winning blog candies lol! I won a stamp over Camilla's blog a few days ago and now Peggy's! Seems winning streak is taking side on me nowadays heheh! Thank God for blog candies.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great birthday & anniversary! Your candy is on the way!
    Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin