Pages

28 October 2008

Vintage Cards

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been posting lately, forgive me but I was just really busy here around the house. I've done some cards but it's only now that I got the chance to upload them. These cards were vintage inspired. Well, I once again joined this online shop card competition (remember I won 2nd the last time?) and the theme was "vintage" or to create a card using techniques such as aging, distressing...anything vintage-related. So here are the 2 cards that I tried to have a vintage feel (somehow LOL!)


Below is another shot of the first card for you to see that part of the image was popped-up.

And the 2nd card is an Asian influence card using the stamp set of the same name (Asian Influences by Inkadinkado). This stamp set is part of my 2nd-placed prize. :)


I will be posting again later once I finished some chores that need to be done.

Happy stamping and thanks for looking!
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Absolutley fabulous again Jhet!
    I love the asian one, i have that stamp set too, its nice isnt it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous done in those browns! what a difference popping it up makes!!! I will need to remember that! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin