Pages

29 November 2008

Birthday Card (sketch challenge)

Hello! This will just be a short post as we've just arrived from our Friday Bible study. I just want to share with you a card that I finished this afternoon. This was patterned after Bec's sketch challenge/card competition.



I used SU!'s So Saffron, Regal Rose and Choc Chip for this card. I scored my background using Scor Pal and embossed the red panel with my Fiskars texture plates ran through the Cuttlebug. I guess I already got the right sandwich for this as I'm consistently getting deep impressions using their plates. :-) My image was just given to me by Janette (and I think it's from Whipper Snapper, not sure though) and I coloured it with my Aquarelle using blender pen. I used Kindlyglitz on top of the cupcake and adhered an organdy ribbon on the side panel. Sentiment was stamped on So Saffron using Regal Rose and matted in Choc Chip. Sweet and simple.

That's it for now and thanks for looking as always.

God bless everyone!
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable --- beautiful colours and that image is just toooooooo cute!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin