Pages

22 November 2008

CC189 - My FIRST Colour Combo Challenge

Good Morning! Hope you're all doing well. I'm really enjoying the challenges being held over SCS, wherein I always make it a point to join their card sketch challenge. Today, I again joined another challenge which is the Colour Combination Challenge. CC189 is combination of Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Choc Chip. Here's my take:



The Old Olive card base is the only one left in my stash. I also used my cuttlebug textile folder to emboss my pretty in pink bg. And yeah, I already used my Fiskars Lace border punch which I bought yesterday at Officeworks. Isn't it gorgeous?

More updates tomorrow (rather later), it's 2AM now here in Sydney.

God bless us all!


Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Nice colour combo, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful and I love the colours you have used! Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours!! mm...pretty!!
    I love the embossing too - that's a great folder! :)
    *hug*
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card! Loving that lace punch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jhet, this is really stunning.
    Very simple but so effective.
    Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin