Pages

25 November 2008

CC193 Sarah Kay in Black & White

hello everyone! hope you're having a lovely day wherever you are. today I'm going to share with you the card I came up with for the CC193 challenge over SCS. colour combos are Real Red, Kraft and Basic Black. i don't have basic black so I improvised with a black sheet of paper I found on my stash. my kraft cs wasn't from SU! as well but from ebay which I bought just 3 days ago (perfect timing for this challenge!). i also made some experiment with my new EK Success Intricate Iris corner punch and the outcome is the circular frame you see on my card below:



i will post a simple tutorial so that you will know how I arrived on that frame. i'm just compiling the photos as some of the shots were taken using my digicam but then it ran out of batt so I had to use my mobile cam. in other words, i used 2 cameras in just one tutorial! i made a frame on the kraft cs using my Scor Pal and then put 4 itty bitty Kaiser pearls (in black) in each corner. i left Sarah Kay black & white for a different look...(or was I just too lazy to colour her this time? lol!)

'til next post. have a BLESSED day!
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Jhet - I just found your blog via SCS and have fallen in love with another great site. I have placed you on my blog so I can visit often. You are truly talented. Have a blessed day. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jhet this is lovely. She most definitely does not need to be coloured in. I love the way you added the red embellies inward,
    showcasing the subject matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Jhet! I love this card!! It looks very effective having her in B&W.. you are one clever lady!!
    *hugs*
    Hope you are well!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin