Pages

22 November 2008

LOVE AND CHOCOLATE (LSC195)

Just yesterday I joined the Colour Combination Challenge over SCS and today upon seeing the word "chocolate" at the Limited Supply Challenge, a light bulb of ideas suddenly entered my mind. I just couldn't resist chocolates eventhough I get palps whenever I eat too much. LOL! Awhile ago I was just eating "Kisses" given to my by a friend and then came this card.


I had this stamp from Kaiserstamp for awhile now (which I bought on clearance for $3!) and I'm just waiting for the right time to ink it up until LSC195 was posted. I think this is meant to be used on this challenge. And of course, as I was also experimenting for some embossing techniques, I remembered my fiskars texture plates (without even knowing what the current LSC is all about) and yeah, it turned out to be perfect for this "chocolate theme". Plus, I also used my new chocolate Kaiser pearls and my untouched and uncut gingham ribbon AND my (first-ever) SU! ink pad - Choc Chip! Well, it arrived yesterday with 5 more different ink pads!!! Now, I can get to use different ink colours.

So, does it look chocolatey?

'Til next post and happy cardmaking!


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Definately looks chocolatey (makes me hungry looking at it). Totally love it and just had look at your other work on your blog - you are very talented, love some of your OTP projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!!! this is really a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin