Pages

01 November 2008

MY New Toy, Stuffs, SC199 and Design Team News!

Hi everyone! I'm so thrilled to share with you my new stuffs which I received yesterday. I ordered some new packs of SU! Rich Regals, In Color and Chocolate Chip. I also got myself a Horizontal Slot punch and the slit punch. I also have some DCWV adhesive ribbons which I bought over Big W.

AND...I got myself a new toy! A SCOR-PAL! Yay!!!! Can't wait to try the projects that I saw over the Scor-Pal site. But as a starter, I used it to do a usual card scoring on this card that I'm about to show you...


My SC199 card! I rarely join the card sketch challenges over SCS but I thought I'd give this sketch a try and here's what I came up with.

The image is a RAK from the talented Janette Olen. I coloured it with my Aquarell using a blender pen. I then used my Heidi Grace paper for the very first time. I really like this paper as it complemented on SU!'s Summer Sun and Choc Chip. And I also used my slot punch here to slide through my grosgrain ribbon. :)

AND I have another news for you. Gorgeous Sammi asked me to be part of her Design Team for her soon-to-be launched Crafty Muse blog wherein we will be making cards using her very own designed images (which will soon be sold as stamps!). Yay!! I was so excited & I told her I'd be happy to join her DT and told her as well that at least, someone believes in my talent aside from my darling hubby! LOL!! I will be making my first card as Crafty Muse DT member and you'll be seeing it officially on Crafty Muse blog real soon. SO watch out for it. Oh, I'm so excited and at the same time nervous (water please? lol!) Thanks so much Sammi. There are actually 4 of us in the design team but Sammi will be choosing another 2 DT members for the first challenge that she will be hosting. So, if you fancy joining us, give it a try. ;)

Guess this is all for now. It's already 326am here in Australia and I'm still wide awake. I just can't help but post these good things and share them with you.

'Til next post. Have a blessed day!
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful goodies! Have fun playing with them! Fantastic card and congrats on the DT you sooo deserve it, that's sooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Congrats Jeht!
    You deserve the DT spot, how exciting for you. cant wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new toys/embellies! Congrats on the Design Team too!!! You'll have lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the DT!!! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin