Pages

01 November 2008

SC200 Card Sketch Challenge

OMGosh! I can't believe that this is my 100th post! lol! And I'm also a bit surprised with myself as I was able to make cards for the SCS card sketch challenge for 2 consecutive days! Wow!!! Here's the SC200 card that I finished just a few minutes ago. Sorry for the image is a bit blurry and the camera didn't capture the Lovely Lilac colour cs on top.
The stamp used was from the Asian Influences set by Inkadinkado. My bg paper and adhesive ribbon are both from Far East collection by DCWV. This is also the first time I used my Nestabilities Geometrics (Octagon) that served as a mat for my stamped image. The image was actually coloured with Aquarell and I put on some Clear Copic Spica for added glitter. The lilac rhinestone (it's too small, it's on the "handle" of the fan) is from Kaiser craft.
Oh, and have you noticed that I already have a watermark on my uploaded photos. Yay for me! I've learned and started using it just yesterday and will use it everytime I upload photos of my cards anywhere. :)
Thanks for looking and Happy Saturday! God bless!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin