Pages

04 December 2008

CHICKS RULE! {SC205 Sketch Challenge)

Howdy everyone?! It's half past 12am now here in Australia and I'm about to sleep but of course, I will post my latest card first so I can share something with you. Here's the sketch challenge for this week ver SCS:


And here's my answer to that:



This is my first card with the most layers. :) I took all the colours of the layers from my patterned cs which is from DCWV Nana's Nursery stack. I just got these stack last week and they're very gorgeous IRL with all its glitters and colours. I used the ff: cardstocks for this card:
SU! Whisper White, Regal Rose, So Saffron and DCWV Brights mat stack (for the green mat). I stamped the Studio G image with Regal Rose and coloured it with my Aquarelle and blender pen.

This is all for now and it's time for my much-needed sleep. I feel sleepy during the day these past few days.

Good night everyone and may God bless us all.

hugs,


(now I have a signature...so close to my real one)
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I love the little chicks BP. Cute
    as a button.
    Okay, I'm impressed. How did you
    get your written signature?

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin