Pages

09 December 2008

Christmas Carolers

Hello everyone!! Today I'm going to share with you the latest Christmas card that I made. This is not your usual Christmas colours but I really like how this card ended up. When I was colouring the image (Note: This is not a stamped image, this is an image I got from Google while searching for Christmas carolers), I didn't know exactly what mat colours I'll be putting on to the card, whether I'd use a dp or what. All I knew is I enjoyed colouring them, plus the fact that I was able to make another "snow" scene here. They're wearing coat and mittens so there has to be snow. :)



I started with a dark green cs which I bought from Officeworks on clearance a couple of months ago. I then put another dark-chocolate coloured cs which I think is a Bazzill (it's from my stash) and embossed the mustard-coloured cs using my Fiskars texture plates ran through my "bug". I used my white gel pen to put dots around the card and to the 2 corners of the matted image as well. Btw, I coloured my image with Aquarelle and blender pen. I then finished it off by putting dew drops on just 2 corners again (one on top and on the bottom) and put Diamond and Frosted Lace stickles here and there. ;-)

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day! Don't forget to visit Crafty Muse for our fornightly challenge (and it's all about Christmas).

God bless us all!


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin