Pages

04 December 2008

SNOWMAN -Take TWO on SC205

Good Afternoon everyone! Yes, it's almost 1pm now here in Australia and I haven't eaten my lunch yet. lol! (but I definitely will after this post) I made another card for the SC205 sketch challenge. I'm enjoying the sketch that I wanna do more cards with it. Anyway, here's my other card...

I used Taken with Teal and Gable green this time. It surprised me to know how good these two colours look together. I did partial embossing here (well yeah, first time after awhile) and it's a success! ;-) I used the Snowflakes and Swiss dots embossing folder and scored some lines between the gaps. There was no stamping done here, just purely Cuttlebugging.

Here are the stuffs that I used for your reference:

SU! Whisper White, Gable Green, Taken with Teal
Cuttlebug Snowflakes & Swiss Dots embossing folder
Cuttlebug Snowman die
Scor-Pal, Icicles (stickles), white gel pen, rhinestones, pop dots

Oh, I'm starving now, gotta grab some lunch. See yah later.

Have a blessed day!


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jhet. I love my
    cuttlebug embossing folders. They
    can make such a pretty card without having to stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so adorable! I love the embossing and the glitter! Precious.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin