Pages

18 January 2009

Altered Caddy Take 3!

Good Morning! I've just finished this altered caddy for a churchmate who celebrated her birthday first week of January. This is my 3rd altered caddy and I did my best to finish it 'coz we will be seeing each other this afternoon during our Church service and I promised her last week about this. Her favourite colour is purple that's why I didn't have a hard time choosing a dp for her.

I painted the edges with Kaiser acrylic paint in Mauve. The paper is Basic Grey from their Euphoria collection (this one's name is Trance). Letters were die cut using Olivia alphabet and adhered to the Nestabilities die cut circle using my Xyron 5" Creative Station. Flowers were Primas with a button at the center and I added 3 dew drops on the left side. Oh, I forgot to take shots of the left side of the caddy...nothing special there though, just a purple cs punched with Martha Stewart Doily lace punch and adhered at the bottom part. Will take a photo tomorrow and add it here.

Gotta hit the bed now..I need to sleep. ;-)

Sweet dreams and may God bless you!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin