Pages

15 January 2009

Night of Navy, Kraft and Sage Green - CC201

Good Morning from Australia! Hope you are all doing fine. Today I want to share with you a card which I finished at 3am. Yes, and I only had 5hrs of sleep because of this. lol! I was really into making this card for the Colour Combo Challenge at SCS (CC201) that's why eventhough I started late, I still pursued to put it all together.




This image is Willow from Whiff of Joy. It actually came as a surprise when I received a parcel from Bec and she stamped me some images including this one. I coloured her with my Prismacolor pencils with Odourless solvent using blending stumps. There a lot of firsts in this card, actually. It's the first time I used my Cuttlebug Floral Sceen embossing folder (for the middle panel). I've purchased this a month ago and decided to use it for this card. Another first is the Cuttlebug Vintage dies which I've just received yesterday. Bought it from ebay last Sunday and delivery was super fast! It's also my first time to colour a "Willow" image and to emboss on my Labels One background. And yeah, first Kaiser Pearl Chino to use (for my Prima center).

I'm still finishing 2 cards more which hopefully, I will be able to post this afternoon before DH arrives from work. I can't squeeze in to make cards when hubby's already here as we normally go out just after a few minutes of him taking a rest to buy stuffs or just drive around. Soon as I finished my laundry (the machine is on the move atm, lol!), I will start stamping.

Let's all thank God for another day that He has blessed us. Praise Him for everything!

Hugs to all,


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this stamp. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin