Pages

25 January 2009

Shapeabilities for SC212 Sketch Challenge

Yay!!! I've done this card without using Prismacolor pencils this time. lol! The only stamping I did was on the sentiment, apart from that it's all using my favourite Cuttlebug machine.
I really liked how this card turned out. This colour combo has been playing on my mind since yesterday morning and so I let go of those colours in this particular card using SC212 sketch challenge. Have a lookey...

I used my Daisy Heads (from Spellbinders' Shapeabilities Collection) to create the flower and it really looked gorgeous IRL! I even used the leaf/leaves die to stamp my sentiment on for a different effect. How clever is that? lol! Here's a closer shot...


I used pop dots to give dimension to the flower. Here's a much closer look at it..


The narrow pannel was embossed using Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder which complemented the Basic Grey dp that I used. ;)

So, what do you think of my card? :)




Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I think it is fabulous Jhet! I love the colours, the embossing, the use of spellbinders...what is not to love here. Great job.

    Hope you have a lovely Australia Day tomorrow.

    Best wishes,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely, I love this colour combintion.
    I have left a little something for you on my Blog!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin