Pages

14 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello everyone! Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! I was thinking of making a V'day card for my DH yesterday as I've been feeling a bit guilty knowing I make cards for the challenges, for the stamp companies where I'm a DT/GDT and yet I don't have anything for him! Plus the fact that I've been asking him to send the cards through the post for some of our friends and yet I don't have anything to hand him.

So, yesterday during my me time, while the kids are away for school/childcare and he's at work, I decided to make a special card for him. Once I'm done with the colour combo that I want, I easily managed to finish the card.



To those who do not know, "brown" is my favourite colour that's why of all SU! cs that I have, Choc Chip has the most stock! :) I stamped my image onto Soft Sky using Versamark and Choc Chip then heat-embossed it in clear embossing powder. The sentiment was computer-generated which was printed onto the Soft Sky with a brown computer ink to match the Choc Chip. The Choc Chip ribbon was given to me by a very sweet and kind SU! demo (Jesse) with whom I always make my SU! orders. Thanks Jesse! She sent me a couple of ribbons, and this one's included there.
So, last night when we got home after our Bible study, I waited for the clock to strike 12 and then handed this to him. He displayed the sweetest Valentine smile on his face as he thanked and kissed me and greeted me back! He really is a gift from God and I'm so blessed to have him.
The kids and I are so much blessed!
I guess this is all for now. Have to prepare lunch and make some cards afterwards. :) Spread the love today and greet all your loved ones a Happy Valentine's Day!
God bless us all!
hugs,


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin