Pages

21 March 2009

15-MINUTE CARD

Hi all! I just want to share with you a card that I made for a friend. She's the very first one who bought a card from me and she's bought quite a few. And to show how thankful I am for her support (and for believing in me, lol) I made a card of thanks for her. This only took me 15 mins to finish. Did I tell you that I already have a rubber brayer? I bought it a couple of weeks ago as I wanted to venture into the brayering technique but still couldn't get the chance to sit and try it. So, I used the brayer for inking the negative side of the Cuttlebug folder and ran my SU! Pale Plum onto the bug. And here's the outcome:


I used Summer Sun ink for this and I think it somehow turned okay. I die-cut a scalloped oval to mat my oval Pale Plum where I stamped my sentiment (fr Stampendous). Easy peasy! And yes, only 15 minutes to finish. :)

Have to hit the bed now. Our family and the members of the church where we regularly attend will have a Family Day/Picnic tomorrow at Kangaroo Valley. I haven't been there but they said it's a very nice place. So, tomorrow...I'm off to relax with nature away from my stamping stuffs! :)

Have a blessed day!


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! It's so very effective.... Just gorgeous Jhet!! :)
    Hope the picnic goes well!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jhet, I love this idea.. It is a great card to make when you really need one in a rush... 15 mins is all it took.. WOW.. it just looks so beautiful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin