Pages

11 March 2009

2 Cards for Today

Yay! I made 2 cards for today. :) One of those two cards is a very simple one which I submitted for LSC210 (cards you can create for less than 30mins). This is also my swap card over a parenting site wherein I'm also a member. :)

Here in this card, I used Bella Butterfly from Bizzy Becs Stamps.




This is just a very simple card and indeed very easy to make. I chose pastel/subtle colours as this is the challenge set on my swap. This is the first time I coloured the hair of my image in yellow tone. lol! I normally use browns/sienna on the image's hair but this one is different. Since I want to achieve the soft look, I went yellowish. ;)

The other card isn't one of the two cards I made today. I will share the other one with you probably tomorrow as it's still awaiting approval. The next card was made yesterday and it's a thank you card for Debbie who have sent me heaps of Tilda stamped images. I used one of those in this card...I just hope she likes it.


I really like colouring images with big spaces like this one. You can do a lot of shading and blending with such. I will be sending this to her tomorrow along with the stamped images I have for her.

Okay gotta go now as I will still make another card. I'm taking the opportunity as my MOJO seems to be on high gear atm. Gotta take advantage of it. lol!

Blessings to all and good night!

Hugs,


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. These are great Jhet!! Beautifully coloured (as always) and I love the bold, funky feel of your Tilda card!! (Don't you just love those corners you used on the Bec's card?!!)

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin