Pages

17 March 2009

CAS06 Thank You

Good Morning! Today is CAS (Clean and Simple) cards day over SCS. And I was so thrilled to participate especially when I saw the site where we are to get our inspiration from. And yes, I'm also sooo excited as this is my very first CAS participation. :)



I got my particular inspiration on this shoes from Robeez. And you can tell by the look of my card that the inspiration really came there.

Okay to make it easier, here's a photo of the shoes:



And here's my card:







The Stylized Flower was so evident on that shoes that's why I used my Stylized Flower embossing folder. (really saved me time) My base is SU! Blush Blossom (looking at the shoes, it was taken from the colours of other flowers) and the Purely Pomegranate stitched ribbon that I used was taken from the shoes' garter and the bow on its side. Did you see it?

Have to go now and eat my lunch. I'll be finishing another card in awhile and will post it here soon as I'm done with it.

Have a great day everyone and thanks for the blog visit. :)




Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I've been really into clean and simple lately myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are so cute! lol! Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin