Pages

30 March 2009

Easter Card

Whew! I can't believe it's already 1am here in Australia! I was caught up with my cardmaking that I didn't notice it's already late.

I was able to finish one card today featuring "Window" from InStyle Stamps digital downloads. Our printer has been having problems for more than a week now that's why I didn't have so much chance to make cards using the digi images. I had one of this Window printed once but I was planning to do some dimensions so I had to print another one. I asked my friend to print one out for me this afternoon and when I got home, the printed images were already here.

Here is my very first Easter Card made for this month:

My Spellbinders Tag Trio arrived the other day from Bizzy Becs and I was so excited to use it on this card. I coloured the image using my Copic Ciaos and as you can see (as I have mentioned earlier), I cut out some eggs and used pop dots to give it dimension.



I finished off the card by adhering dew drops at the bottom right. Easter is just around the corner so I really have to rush and finish off some Easter cards to be sent to friends and relatives. How about you? Have you done yours already?

Thanks for looking and have a great day! ;)

God bless.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Jhet!! Isn't it funny how time can get away from you when you're creating!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute,Love all the easter eggs.....YUMMM!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin