Pages

23 March 2009

IC172 Birthday Cupcake

Hello fellow stampers and bloggers! I've just finished my IC172 challenge card over SCS and before going to sleep, I want to share with you first what I came up with. Here's where I took my inspiration:



And here is my card:



You know brown is my fav colour that's why when I saw this brown-coloured dress, I didn't think twice anymore. My Choc Chip panel was matted on the SU! Soft Sky base. I also cut a smaller panel of Soft Sky and adhered a Dena Designs dp on top of it then used my ticket corner punch to give the 4 corners a different look. I coloured my image with Copic Markers. I actually stamped my image twice on Whisper White cs and coloured both of them. I cut my 2nd stamped image then used some pop dots to give it some dimension.

Btw, we weren't able to join our church yesterday in going to Kangaroo Valley. Hubby wasn't feeling well so we decided to stay home.

Thanks for the visit and I'll see you next post.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Oh gorgeous card! Who doesn't LOVE cupcakes. The colours you have used are so pretty, love it!
    Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin