Pages

13 March 2009

Quick Post - TILDA Going Green (WT209)

Hello everyone! This is just a very quick post as we will be picking up DS2 from childcare in 15mins. I just want to share with you my WT209 challenge card (Going Green literally) over SCS.

I must admit that my Mojo's been on holiday for the past few days now :( but with this challenge, I tried to come up with a decent and acceptable card, at least. lol!

Here it is:

I used Tilda (another RAK image from an online friend, Debbie) and my untouched DCWV Nana's Nursery (girls) stack. Soon as I saw the challenge, having green on it, I know straight away what paper to use. I coloured Tilda with my Prismacolor pencils with odourless solvent, cut and pop-dotted her for 3d look. I used double pop dots on the flower to make it pop even more than the rest of the image. I then sponged around the panel with my Versacolor ink (Lime and Olive), stamped my Studio G sentiment on Whisper White and matted it on Purely Pomegranate which was also matted into another set of Whisper White and Purely Pomegranate oval nesties.


Okay this is it for now, have to get going. Thanks for looking and I just hope my Mojo will come back the soonest. :)

God bless us all!

Hugs to all,


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Jhet!! I love that paper, beautiful colours, great way to do the sentiment and love your colouring (as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,I love that little Tilda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure why you think your mojo left! lol

    this is LOVELY :)

    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card!! I love the dp, and your coloring of Tilda!! Magnificent!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin