Pages

07 April 2009

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY TO ME!

...and to my blog! LOL!! I can't believe that it's already been a year since I start blogging. Time really flies so fast and with just a few months, we're already half year through!

Thank you so much for always visiting my blog and for leaving lovely comments. I want you to know that I really, really appreciate those. My hit counter is already on it's way to 10,000 --- and that's another reason to celebrate! Wohoo!!!

Okay, so I just have a simple request from you my dear readers and fellow bloggers. All you have to do is leave a comment here telling which among my cards is your top favourite! To make it easier, kindly include the link of that particular card so I can take a peek of it as well. :)
I will leave this blogoversary suprise open until 20 April at 11:59pm, Australian time and winner will be announced on 21 April, Tuesday. You can spread the word by telling your friends about this. The more, the merrier!

I can't thank you enough for showing me your support and love. Thanks soooooooo much!!

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY TO ME! :)

God bless you all and thank you for visiting as always!

hugs and love,



ETA: Blog candy reposted and extended. Thanks!
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jhet!!!! It's hard to pick one card, but I think this is one of my favs --- http://myscrapbooksplace.blogspot.com/2009/03/quick-post-tilda-going-green-wt209.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blogoversary!!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin