Pages

08 April 2009

A Simple Anniversary Card

Hello everyone! It's Holy Wednesday today. A calm and quiet day in my place atm. :) Hope everything's doing well with you. I just want to share with you a card that I made last Sunday. I didn't get much time to create cards, let alone upload them on my blog. :( Well, just a couple more days to go and it's school holidays so I will have more time to create by then.

This card is an anniversary card which I made for a couple from our church. The guy happens to be my DS1's godfather. I just made this one quick and simple as you can see. I started with Groovy Guava base, then put a Wild Wasabi cs over it. I stamped my Cupid's Arrows (by Kaiserstamp) onto Whisper White cs (using Groovy Guava ink) and heat-embossed it using clear embossing powder. I then cut it out using Spellbinders Labels 1 and matted it onto another Labels 1 die cut of Groovy Guava. I finished it off by stamping the sentiment onto the bottom right of the card and put a ribbon around the Wild Wasabi panel.


A very quick way to whip a card. ;) Well, it seems Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava go well together, don't you think so?
I'll see you on my next post. Don't forget to visit my blogoversary candy and join!
Have a blessed day everyone!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin