Pages

10 April 2009

{WT213} Upsy Daisy in Pomegranate

Hi everyone! I've been having migraine since last night making me so unproductive around the house. :( Good thing it's hubby's off from work today so he did most of the chores for me. (how sweet!) We weren't also able to join our fellow churchmate for the water baptism of our two members because I wasn't really feeling well.


Anyways, I tried my best to sleep (and I was able to) that's why when I woke up, I felt a little better (thank GOD!). I did some bed cover changing before I stamp and make a card for the WT213 challenge over SCS. The challenge is to use a label on the card. These labels are the labels such as address labels, file labels and these are the ones with adhesive on the back side. I used labels which I bought from $2 shop a couple of months ago. What I did was, I sponged the labels with SU! Old Olive and Summer Sun then stamped my image using Purely Pomegranate ink. YES! I'm using UPSY DAISY from SU! My very first SU! stamps! lol! This set was just released last 1 April.


Here's my card:


I didn't put any embellishments at all as I really want the main image to stand out. The sentiment was also from the Upsy Daisy set.
Thanks for looking. I'm off to do the Limited Supply Challenge next (well, hopefully!).
God bless us all.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours Jhet,I love this stamp.....I haven't had a chance to use mine yet!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks wonderful Jhet...love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin