Pages

12 July 2009

Requested Card for 90th Birthday

Hi fellow stampers and bloggers! I've just finished a card which was a requested one for a 90th birthday. Wow! 90th!! She's blessed with a very long life...and I believe a fruitful one, too. :)

My colours are from the retired In-Color range (retired here in Australia) which is Purely Pomegranate and River Rock. I stamped the verse from Scripture Collection 1 of Our Daily Bread Designs onto Very Vanilla using Purely Pomegranate ink and heat-embossed with clear embossing powder. I sponged some light Hero Arts background ink to the edges of the circle Nestabilities. I like this bible verse...such an encouraging one. :)


The horizontal panel was Cuttlebug-embossed using Divine Swirl and the dp is from my stash. Well, I actually got this dp from a seller who gave me a couple of these dps along with my order as freebies. I used my ticket corner punch and finished off the card by putting Kaiser pearls in Plum.

Thank you so much for visiting and I hope the birthday celebrant will like this.

God bless us all!



Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. This is REALLY gorgeous Jhet!!
    Stunning!

    Hope your jhetro is feeling better!
    Hope you are too! sorry I have not commented here in a while!

    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin