Pages

29 August 2009

LSC235 Money Card Holder

Happy Saturday everyone! The card/project that I'm going to share to you today was from the LSC235 challenge yesterday - to create a Gift Card or Money Card Holder. It was Wendy's birthday yesterday and she set the rules according to her wishes. :) I was in the process of making this money holder when Wendy posted the challenge. I was surprised upon knowing that my money holder (as I was in the process of finishing it) qualified for the rules that she set. And these were the ff:

- it should be a gift card/money card holder
- an image (or more) of a butterfly should be there
- and there should be a Choc Chip element

I was like...Oh! Shoot! I got everything....except for Choc Chip. And so, before I adhered my image to the scalloped die cut, I matted it first onto a Choc Chip cs just slightly bigger than it. And to add more Choc Chip, I stamped a butterfly (from Darkroom Door-Wildflower) to a So Saffron-like cs, cut it out and adhered it to the bottom right of the holder.

And here it is:


I was looking for a template for this but just couldn't find one. So, what I did was I measured the paper bill, did some scoring here and there with the help of my Scor-Pal, made bits of cutting and then VOILA! I was able to make one!!! Yipeee!! =) This money holder measures 6" x 3" when closed.

The dp that I used here is from K&Company Wild Raspberry paper pad. So gorgeous IRL, I must say. :D

This is it for now, have to create another card as I was requested to make a Sympathy one.

Have a lovely day! God bless.


jhet


Stamps: Christian Tags - Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: Quill pink cs, Whisper White, K&Company Wild Raspberry dsp
Ink: Choc Chip, Versacolor Narcissus, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Nestabilities, Circle punch, scissors, velcro, Sharpie marker (for the leaf)


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin