Pages

09 September 2009

CAS31 POP IT UP CUPCAKES!

Happy Wednesday! I will be sharing with you today my take on CAS31 challenge. The challenge is to use dimensionals on your card to pop up something hence the title of the challenge: Pop It Up!

I did this card a few hours after the challenge was posted. I just pulled out a white square card, looked at it for awhile and decided to use my Hero Arts Cupcakes that seemed to be neglected for awhile now. This is really out of my comfort zone as I don't normally do a single-layer card and use Copics to colour any image on it. I didn't even have any planning prior to making this card, I just stamped, masked and used colours randomly. Of course, I have to pop up something, and that's when I decided to pop up the middle cupcake.


The middle cuppie was stamped thrice and the topmost layer is of course, the flower topping. I hope you can see the dimensions here:


Since I chose the middle cupcake as the "highlighted" image, I jazzed it up using my Copic Spica glitter pen and a generous amount of Icicles!! YUM!

Thanks so much for the visit and if you can, pls leave a message so I'll know what you think of this card. :)

God bless you!

Jhet

(All images and sentiment/s used in this card were all from Hero Arts)
Stamps: Cupcakes by Hero Arts
Paper: white cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, Stickles, Copic Spica glitter pen, pop dots


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin