Pages

06 September 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

It's Father's Day here in Australia, today! Happy Father's Day to all Dads!!! Here in Australia, we celebrate Father's Day on the first Sunday of September.

Just a quick post as I don't want DH to see this before he gets the card, LOL! I did this card more than 2weeks ago for a particular CAS challenge over SCS and that is to create Masculine card. I also did this for a Colour Combo challenge (SCS as well) and that is to use Close toCocoa, Vanilla and Taken with Teal.

Here's my simple card:


All images were from Clearly Inspired Nature set. I stamped the moose first then masked it and then stamped the background for an effect. :)

Okay, now I have to write my thoughts inside the card.

'Til next post! Have a blessed day!


Jhet


Stamps: Nature-Clearly Inspired
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Taken with Teal, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versafine, Versacolor
Accessories: edge distressing tool

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin