Pages

29 September 2009

ODBD for A Wedding Anniversary

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope you're all doing very fine upon reading my post. This will just be a very quick one as I still have to prepare DS2 for his childcare.

I made this card last Friday for the 41st wedding anniversary of our church pastor and his wife. I used this never-been-inked Bible verse from ODBD Scripture Collection 1 which I believe would fit any occasion. :) I stamped it with Versafine (Crimson Red), heat-embossed with clear ep and used chalk around the verse for some added effect.

Gorgeous papers? Yeah, they're from K&Company Charlotte paper pad collection. Bought this from Windsor Cottage Botanicals on special (and they're still on special up to 30th Sept). You still have a day to avail of its 25% off on their gorgeous papers so visit the shop now and grab yourself some stuffs!

Have to go now. But before I go, can I please ask you to include prayers for the people in the Philippines who got affected with the recent typhoon Ondoy? I originally came from Philippines and my heart breaks everytime I see my fellow Filos submerged in deep flood waters and most of them lost their homes and some of their loved ones. :( Manila is the capital of the Philippines and right now, most of its parts are flooded and devastated by the recent typhoon. So please, include them in your quiet time with our Lord. TIA.

Thanks for the visit. Will be posting more later!

Jhet


Stamps: ODBD Scipture Collection 2
Paper: SU! Wild Wasabi (retired), K&Company Charlotte, white cs, Quill Manhattan Ruby
Ink: Versamark, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 4, chalk, dauber, heat gun, clear ep, piercing mat pack, black gel pen, Pirma flowers, Kaiser pearl (Latte), Fiskars Lace punch, pop dots


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hello!! I've been looking at your cards as you post them (in my google reader) and really loving all these Scripture verse cards :)
    GORGEOUS!!
    Hope you are well!
    I will/ am praying for Philippines
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jhet - love your design, colours and punched edge. I'm sure your pastor and his wife loved this!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin