Pages

07 September 2009

SCRAPLINGS!

Happy Monday everyone! It's a bit gloomy and cold here in Sydney right now and I feel like going back to bed and sleep (but it's almost 1pm here, LOL!).

Anyways, I want to share with you some "Scraplings" that I made last week for SCS' LSC236 challenge. So what is basically a scrapling? When you make a 4x4 card, and there's this leftover 1.5" cs...that's your scrapling!! Well, technically the measurement is 4.25 x 1.25 but mine's a tad bigger as I don't want to cut too much from the leftover cs. This scapling can be made into a bookmark or gift tags and I bet you have a lot of scraps there so, what are you waiting for?? :) You can do other size, whatever tickles your fancy would be okay I guess.

The first scrapling was made using my scraps from the previous card that I made (Romans 8:28 card). I really like this K&Company paper...so yummy! I bought this paper from Windsor Cottage Botanicals. Linda (the owner) carries some of the most gorgeous papers in the crafting world so if you have the chance, go and visit her online shop. :)

I did another faux stitching here to complement the previous card that I made. That means, they'll gonna go together if ever I'll give or sell them to someone.


The next two scraplings were very simple. I used SU! Cameo Coral and Ballet Blue cs, stamped with Choc Chip ink and went over some parts with Copic Spica glitter pen and Metallic gel pen.

I have lots of scraps sitting here so I will be making more of these! It's fun to make them so try it out as well!

Thanks for the visit! Have a blessed day.


Jhet


Stamps: Stampendous - Encouraging Words, Studio G, Darkroom Door Wildflower
Paper: Cameo Coral, Ballet Blue
Ink: Choc Chip
Accessories: Copic Spica glitter pen, Metallic gel pen






Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin