Pages

17 September 2009

Scripture Christmas Card

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting for a couple of days. I've been a bit busy making Christmas cards orders. Yes! Some of my friends have ordered Christmas cards as early as now and I'm so excited to create them!! :)

Here's the very first one. At the moment, I still don't have any Bible verses for Christmas but I believe that any Bible verse can fit for a Christmas card. :)


She requested this particular verse to be put in this card. I stamped it using Versafine Crimson Red, heat embossed with clear ep then cut with Spellbinders Labels 4. While still inside the die, I sponged around using Versamagic Sage to complement the Basic Grey Wassail dp. And for the first time, I tried using Glimmer Mist! Gosh, it really gives gorgeous outcome to any project. When hubby and I went to our LSS, I thought I should try it out and so I bought the Pearl one. I spritzed a bit onto the red Swiss Dots embossed panel. Too bad the camera didn't capture the glimmery appearance of it. I then wrapped it with an organdy ribbon that I bought from one of our dollar stores here. I finished it off with flower and leaves that I bought some weeks ago from an online shop that was about to close down. I bought it for only $1.50/pack if I'm not mistaken and a pack contains more than 15 flowers & leaves. What a bargain?!

Okay, this is it for now. Thanks for the visit and I'm pretty sure I will be very busy for the next couple of days making my card orders! And I thank God for this, it's such a blessing!

Take care everyone!

Jhet


Stamps: ODBD Scripture Collection 1
Paper: white cs, Quill Manhattan Ruby, Basic Grey Wassail dp
Ink: Versafine Crimson Red, Versamagic Sage
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 4, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, organdy ribbon, sponge dauber, Christmas flower & ;eaves, Kaiser pearl, Glimmer Mist Pearl, heat gun, clear ep



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Great layout - love how it keeps the focus on the Scripture!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin