Pages

11 October 2009

I'm Still HERE! :)

Happy Sunday everyone! How are you? Sorry for not posting lately. Hubby is on a 3-wk holiday from work and we're doing a lot of Spring cleaning around the house. But that doesn't mean I'm not making cards, I had in fact, made 6 cards the past few days. It's just that I don't have time to take photos of them and post them here. One more thing, my craft area is being moved from the master's bedroom to my son's room! LOL!!! Yeah, I told hubby I really need a "space". So, please be patient with me 'coz soon as I'm done with all these things, you will see me posting every single day! :)

God bless everyone! Will be back with new cards and a "candy"!!!

Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jhet, I just logged into my SCS for the first time in several weeks and found a message from you. I am so sorry, I am located in Newcastle and I love your blog & your cards are amazing. I have just started a blog & would love you to visit.
    Hugs Jodie from Oz
    http://jodiefromoz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin