Pages

02 November 2009

Birthday Card

Good evening from the land Down Under! This is my 2nd post for the day so kindly scroll down for my earlier post. I whipped this card about 3hrs before our Church Service yesterday as my friend requested me to make her one to be given for her sister's birthday.

This very encouraging verse is from ODBD Scripture Collection 1. It's stamped with SU! Old Olive (loaded with Versamark first) then heat embossed with clear ep. Cut with square Nestabilities and matted with a very thin SU! Groovy Guava (retired) then matted again with the square scalloped Nesties. The lovely dp is from K&Company Beyond Postmarks which I bought from Windsor Cottage Botanicals. I finished off the card with Prima flower and a paper rose flower plus 4 chocolate Kaiser pearls in each corner.

God bless everyone!

Jhet

Stamps: ODBD Scripture Collection 1
Paper: white cs, brown cs, SU! Groovy Guava (retired)
Ink: SU! Old Olive
Accessories: heat gun, clear ep, Square Nestabilities, Prima flower, paper rose, Kaiser pearl

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin