Pages

06 November 2009

BIRTHDAY Cards

Happy Friday everyone! Sorry, I was MIA (Missing In Action) these past few days. I had migraine for 3 straight days and I was so unproductive during those times. :( I'm always like this whenever there's a change in the weather and the early days of this week was so hot and that triggered my migraine. Hubby didn't go to work last Wed to look after me and the kids and he accompanied me to the doctor as well to have a check-up. Thank God, I'm well now.

Anyways, I will just share to you two of the birthday cards that has been ordered from me.

The first card has autumn colours. :) The card base that I used is a 290gsm cs which I bought on clearance in our LSS. The dp is from My Mind's Eye and the flower image is from Darkroom Door. Sentiment is from Jemac stamps.

This one's yummy! LOL! I used my Inkadinkado Cupcake stamps which I haven't been using for quite awhile now. Cupcake stamps were one of my first collections as they're so gorgeous and easy to colour with. The dp is from Basic Grey cupcake.
Be back with more cards to share. Thanks for the visit!
Jhet
Card #1
Stamps: Darkroom Door- Wildflower
Paper: Rust 290gsm cs, white cs, My Mind's Eye dsp
Ink: Versacolor Topaz, Su! Choc Chip, Soft Sky
Accessories: sponge dauber, Spellbinders Mega Cruve rectangle, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, chocolate satin ribbon
Card #2
Stamps: Cupcake by Inkadinkado
Paper: white cs, Bazzill, Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey Cupcake dp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versacolor Narcissus, SU! Choc Chip
Accessories: Copic markers, Spellbinders Labels 4, Fiskars texture plate (Confetti), Tag Trio, sponge dauber, Kaiser pearls

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin