Pages

10 November 2009

Colourful Christmas Take TWO!

Good morning to you all! Today is a very lovely day here in Sydney where I am. Ths sun is shining bright but the the weather is just fine, not too hot. ;)

I have a take two on my colourful christmas card which you can be seen on this post. The first card was seen by a friend and asked me to make her a card using the same colours and materials. Well, honestly, I don't or I never made two cards completely the same in my entire stamping career! LOL! I don't know, I'm not just so comfortable doing that. So, since it's a request, I had no choice but do it. :) I used the same materials but of course made some "twists" to make it somehow different from the first one.

Here it is:

And a closer shot...

As you can see, I used a different lay out here and a different sentiment. And this is more sparkly than the first one I think. This lovely dp is from My Mind's Eye Colourful Christmas "Falling Flakes". Gorgeous colours! Too bad I only had a page of it. (Note to self: buy papers in twos next time!)
Thanks for the visit and I'll see you on my next post. Off to stamp now.
God bless us all.
Jhet
Stamps: Tilda from Magnolia Summer Collection
Paper: white cs, Quill Manhattan green cs, My Mind's Eye Colourful Christmas "Falling Flakes" dsp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versacolor Orange
Accessories: Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils, odourless solvent, blending stumps. Stickles Icicles, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter, Spellbinders Mega Curve Rectangles, Create a Flake 1, pop dots, MS Doily Lace punch

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card with a gorgeous image. Glad I found your blog.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin