Pages

18 November 2009

Remember HER?

I'm sure you do! She's one of the first gorgeous stamps originally from Bizzy Becs called "Little Cuties Collection" and this one here is Hippy Girl Jewels!

I was part of the very first Design Team of Bizzy Becs and my exposure there really helped me a lot to hone my skills as a beginner. Thanks so much to Bec. So, in honor and gratitude of you, Bec, I once again inked this Little Cutie and used her on a card.

This one's for you BEC!

Isn't she the cutest?!! :) I coloured Jewels with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. The size of this card is 4.75 x 4.75. I'm starting to make cards with this size as I bought a pack of pre-cut card base more than a month ago and I believe it's time for me to use them. I've done a couple yesterday but will share it with you tomorrow. The sentiment I used here is from Jemac Stamps and reads:

A hug is the shortest distance between friends

For the meantime, I hope you enjoy looking at Jewels and let me know what you think by leaving a comment or two. Thanks for the visit!

God bless us all!

Jhet

Stamp/s: Hippy Chick Jewels from Little Cuties Collection (by Bizzy Becs)
Paper: CherryArte, white cs, DCWV cs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Choc Chip, Versacolor Orchid
Accessories: Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils, Spellbinders Labels 8, Nested Butterfly, Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder, Copic Spica Glitter pen, pop dots,sponge dauber




Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jhet, that is just so lovely of you. Thank you.. and Thank you for being on the first ever Design team for Bizzy Becs.. She just looks so pretty... i love the embossed butterfly in the background.. I love it all.. Take Care, Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funky! She is a little sweetie and I love the saying and background!

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Jhet,the colours and papers are fabulous as is your colouring!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog.Have a wonderful day!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin