Pages

17 November 2009

Stockings On A BIG Card

Good morning! I was requested to make a "big" card by a churchmate to be given to her boss at work. Well, this one's actually an A4 folded in half which I still consider big as I don't normally make cards with this size. :) She wanted the stockings onto the card so I used my Spellbinders Wreath and Stockings die. My stockings card are making waves really as I will be making another card order using that die. That will be my 4th stockings card order in less than 3wks! :)

The base is an American Crafts cs which I bought on A3 size for 99cents @ Lincraft. And it's very, very sturdy as it's 270gsm (if I'm not mistaken). It has to be masculine (as her boss is a guy) so I chose blue for this. The dp is from DCWV 12x12 Christmas Stack which I bought way back 2007 and the sentiment is from House Mouse Christmas clear stamps set. The rest of the card is pretty self-explanatory.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the day!

God bless you.

Jhet

Stamp/s: House Mouse Christmas
Ink: Bashful Blue
Paper: AC cs, white cs, DCWV Christmas Stack
Accessories: Spellbinders Rectangle Nesties, Spellbinders Wreath and Stockings, Cuttlebug Vintage Corner, Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine glitter, Glimmer Mist Pearl chalk, brads, pop dots
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin