Pages

23 November 2009

THANK YOU CARD AND AN ALTERED CAN

Happy Monday everyone! Now I can finally share with you this Thank You card I made the other night and the altered tin I've finished yesterday. I didn't post it not until the recipient receives and sees it IRL (so as not to spoil the suprise). I'm so glad she liked the stuffs when I handed those to her yesterday! :)

I made this "Thank You" card for her as she recently altered my 2 new jeans the past few weeks. Just a simple token of thanks for her time and effort. :)

And to thank her more, I altered this Cadbury Drinking Chocolate can for her to use as pen holder.

I really like this colour combo. It's so me (talking about brown!). The cute and glittery dp is from DCWV Sweet Stack, the yellowish one is Bazzill and the brown cs is...from my stash. :)
Actually these are mostly left-overs from a previous card but just can't post it because I still have yet to let the recipient receive it first! (again heheh) It's a birthday card for my sister so I have to wait 'til the postie delivers it to her.
This is all for now! Hope you'll have a blessed start of the week!
Hugs to all!
Jhet

Stamps: AmyR Thank You Sentiments
Paper: white cs, brown cs, DCWV cs, DCWV Sweet Stack
Ink: Versamagic Drew Drop Sahara Sand
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 4, Prima flowers, Fiskars all a fleur embunch, corner punch, Prima flower, Kaisercraft flower. Kaiser pearl, brown satin ribbon, buttons, Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet die, Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder, Glimmer Mist Pearl (sprayed on
the flowers)

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I love the altered can!! What a creative idea!! And I love the details of the Thank You card! Cute! Hugs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog with nice creativity. Your can card looks wonderful. I have never seen anything like it. A nice gift for someone you love.

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin