Pages

11 March 2010

FTL81 Happy Birthday

Happy Thursday everyone! As I was reading a comment from VERA on my previous card (thanks so much for the lovely comment VERA, I appreciate it!), I visited her blog and saw this Clean & Simple Stamping challenge blog. And soon as I saw the challenge for this week, I felt I'd like to play along.

So here's my simple take on the sketch. I don't have circle punches (am I the only one?). Well, I mean, I do have them but what I have are those bigger than a 1" circle and so I just opted to use my Circle Nesties for this (the second to the smallest). It's still bigger than 1" though. :) Well, the challenge is to use circles and there isn't a limit to its size (is there? LOL!). Stamp is from Hero Arts and dp is from DCWV Garden Party stack.

Thanks for looking! Have a blessed day!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I love the colors you chose!! Great job with FTL 81!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin